About The Game:
The Doctor Is In… But the Master is back and this time he will not fail!
He’s recruited Davros and what remains of his desperate Daleks, and they all have one enemy – The Doctor.
Armed with his ultimate weapon, the Time Expander, The Master can now manipulate space and time events to interact with an entirely new time stream.
He plans to destroy The Doctor by expanding his time stream, but must find him first – all seven of him!
- Seven Doctors: With every ball, the player can select an area of the play field (Doctors 1-7) for increased scoring potentia
- Time Expander: Players activate the Time Expander by locking 2 balls on Level 1 of this time distorting mini play field. Level 2 will then be exposed and the challenge of restoring Earth time back to normal factor ) by lighting all 15 control panel lamps
- W-H-O: Completing the W-H-O sequence before time runs out can earn millions of points and light extra ball!
- Play field Multiplier: This All-Score multiplier builds to 4x by way of the looping cliffhanger ramp…and then to unlimited millions!
- Featuring new opto-flipper button switch, computer style electrical line cord sets and soft kick coils
Dr Who was originally released to the arcade and amusement trade industry in 1992 and was a huge hit.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- Premier Pinball Machines recommends keeping pinball equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care is taken switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Premier Pinball Machines supplies all pinballs with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting – not suitable for commercial use